Followers

Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Midweek Magnolia's #156 Anything Goes with a Magnolia image


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ?? It's time for a super new challenge at 

Midweek Magnolias

The theme is Anything goes with a Magnolia Image 
There is so much inspiration on the blog and all the roolz and 
details of the fantastic prize from


I have made a card featuring Chef Edwin coloured with prismacolor pencils . I have used lots of dies from the advent calendar and  now available to order separately . Edwin has a messy kitchen lol !! I have also used some dies from the Doohickey Boxes and from the little Italy collection .


The grape charm is also from Magnolia and the cute flowers and metal word and tiny frame are from The Trinket Parlour on Facebook .


I hope Edwin has someone to help clean the kitchen with him lol !!

I hope you will join us in the Midweek Magnolia's Challenge 

Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Super stunning creation Kirsty-Anne and I love the layout of those gorgeous dies and embellishments especially the cooker.
    Fab colour combo too!
    Sending huge crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is utterly adorable Kitty, love your wee Edwin and all those amazing dies. Great work hon.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is fabulous Kirsty-Anne!! I love all the wonderful embellishments and sweet Edwin! Wishing you a wonderful week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...... what a beautiful card Kirsty-Anne.
    Hugs Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card with beautiful details on it.

    I've just emailed. I think something has gone wrong with the previous mails. I hope this has arrived.
    Nice weekend.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)