Followers

Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Review 2016

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Wow was looking back through my blog and my first entry was in 2010 OMG This is my 7th year with my wonderful hobby and how things have changed so much with social media and trends !! 

I have picked my fav cards from 2016 the trends I picked up on and tried were using chipboard, shaker elements and I went back to colouring with pencils though I still love my distress inks !! Still a huge fan of Magnolia and I found I ended last year with a mix of vintage inspired and whimsical makes lol ;0) 


I think my early feeling for 2017 will be less as more but you just don't know ;0)

I will also continue to dabble in Mixed Media this year
 as lovely to learn new techniques though still learning 
I hope to share more this  year all I need is more time lol 

Thank you for all your support and feel lucky to be 
looking after the
 & Co- ordinating
so hope you can join us all in 2017 

Thanks for stopping by 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Such a gorgeous selection of your makes from 2016.
    Your card making and mixed media techniques are delightful and I can't wait to see what stunners you come up with this year!
    Big crafty hugs my best friend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)