Followers

Saturday, 14 January 2017

The Sketchy Challenges #111 Anything Goes with Team A

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ??? It's been snowing here and it is so cold so thought I would make a nice bright colourful card lol !! We have our first challenge of 2017 at

The Sketchy Challenges

We have a fantastic new generous sponsor so please 
check out all the inspiration and details on the challenge blog !!!


No automatic alt text available.


I have coloured Tilda  from The Magnolia Advent Calendar with distress ink mediums and used these gorgeous bright Magnolia design papers with the recipe card dies to decorate and matt .  The card base is made from a Magnolia Vintage Box die with Papermill linen card. The fantastic chipboard and flowers are from the Trinket Parlour on facebook.


I have painted the chipboard with distress ink stain . The front opens out and I have stamped a sentiment  Happy Memories from  a Magnolia text stamp inside on black card with white embossing powder... it's hard to see in the picture lol  . The dies I have coloured with distress ink pads and used the blending tool .




I hope you can join us over the next fortnight !!
Thank you for visiting my wee blog <3
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


3 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely :) Snow in England? We´ve a little with snow and it´s very cold outside :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet, I love the paper with the butterflies on it. Lovely colouring too!
    xoxo, Ally
    PS: Maybe you are interested in the little candy I offer on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so beautiful and Tilda really pops. You have coloured her to perfection as always and surrounded her with lots of crafting love.
    Perfect!
    Huge crafty hugs my wonderful friend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)