Followers

Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Midweek Magnolias #158 Anything Goes with A Magnolia Image


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all? It's time for a super new challenge at the

Midweek Magnolias

The theme is ANYTHING Goes with A MAGNOLIA IMAGE
We have a wonderful prize from 


For all the ROOLZ and fantastic inspiration
 please visit the blog for all the details.

I have used Tilda enjoying summer coloured with prismacolor pencils on Neenah dessert storm card and framed her with a chippie from The Trinket parlour . The background paper was made with stripes of painted prima watercolors confections and I used a Vintage box die to cut the shape .


All the pretty dies are from the Magnolia recipe card collection and Vintage Box cut from the handmade background paper .
I have finished with a teardrop pearl and Nuvo drops.


I hope you can join us <3

Thank you for stopping by 
Sending Crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful.........I love the background colour combo and sweet Tilda surrounded with the beautifully embellished frame which I must say really pops with those flowers.
    Amazing & stunning.
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely make, Kitty! Shaker cards are my all time fave and yours just looked like one on first glance :) Love the colours and beautiful colouring!
    Hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)