Followers

Saturday, 11 February 2017

The Sketchy Challenges #113 Team A Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a brand new challenge at 

The Sketchy Challenges
It's Team A's turn and I have designed a sketch for this fortnights challenge 


feel free to flip the sketch too !!

The awesome sponsor is 

No automatic alt text available.

to check out all the generous details of the prize and all my teamies gorgeous creations please pop on over to the blog 

The weather is horrible cold and non stop rain and snow on the way so I needed some bright colours so I decided to colour Heavenly Tilda trying a new colouring medium Prima watercolor confections just adore them and hoping to try out new sets I have used the pastel dreams set to colour her on Prima watercolor paper. I was quite surprised it's very similar to Langton aquarelle paper but cheaper !! 


I have made my own background using the paints blending the colours in stripes  I have added some black card and white card with foam cutting a Hero Arts Love die and Tim Holtz chit chat sticker . The dies are from various Magnolia kits. The flowers are from The Trinket Parlour and lastly I have finished with some Nuvo drops .

I hope you will join us 
I would like to enter my card into the following super challenge ;-


Thank you for stopping by
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) 



2 comments:

  1. The layout is gorgeous on this card and the colour combo looks so lush. I'm loving the string of hearts.
    Tilda looks divine and coloured to perfection.
    Lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining us at All About Magnolia with this beautiful creation. Hope to see you in our next challenge too!

    Best wishes

    XX Diana (DeeDee)
    www.deedees-cardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)