Followers

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Midweek Magnolias #159 Celine's Bingo


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's another super challenge at

Midweek Magnolias

We have a theme of BINGO designed by Celine 
you can choose a line double line or why not even go for a full house !!!


There is lots of super inspiration on the blog along with all the
 details of how to enter and our generous prize from 


I have chosen Tilda bringing flowers to colour on Neenah dessert storm card with prismacolor pencils . The gorgeous papers are from Dear Lizzy which have been matted onto Papermill linen card and I used the Recipe Card collection large die for the frame .

I have cut the jar from the papers and butterflies which I edged with a white uniball pen . The cute tag is also from the recipe collection . I have used some bow sparkles and large pearl from the Trinket Parlour on facebook . Lastly I have finished with some sequins and Nuvo drops .

I do hope you will join us in the challenge 
Thank you for stopping by
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

1 comment:

  1. Tilda really does look lovely coloured on Neenah desert storm card.
    Your choice of dies and embellishments look gorgeous and those sweet butterflies are so pretty.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)