Followers

Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Midweek Magnolias #160 Anything Goes with A Magnolia Image

Hi Crafty Bloggers
It's time for a new Challenge at

Midweek Magnolias
for this fortnight the theme is
ANYTHING GOES with A Magnolia Image

there is lots of super inspiration on the blog
 all the ROOLZ of how to enter and the
 details of the awesome prize from
MAGNOLIA SWEDEN
so please pop on over & check it all out !!

I have used some design papers from Crate Paper and then coloured
Have dinner with me Tilda with watercolors from Prima confections.
I have framed her with a chippie and painted that too .

I have used some gorgeous lace trim and made a pin with beads and added this awesome flower also from The Trinket Parlour on Facebook . The tag is cut from a Vintage Magnolia luggage tag and I have used a LOTV stamp on there . Lastly I have some butterflies with another Magnolia Vintage box die from the design papers .


I do hope you will join us 
Many Thanks for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kirsty-Anne, love the pretty lace. Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kirsty-Anne!! Your colouring is fabulous...beautifully embellished! Have a great day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this one? It is beautiful. The layout is perfect. Your colouring is gorgeous and the detail is gorgeous.
    I love your handmade pin. It's sooooooo pretty.Sending lots of big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)