Followers

Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Midweek Magnolias #161 Inspirational Photoboard

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's Challenge time again at 
Midweek Magnolias

Our Theme this fortnight is an Inspirational Photo Board 
you can choose colours or flowers or eggs or Easter/Spring... lots of options !!


Our wonderful sponsor is 


All the gorgeous inspiration from the design team and all the details of how to enter are all on over at the blog so please check it out !!
 I have chosen the inspiration from the colours and flowers to add to my card . I have chosen Tilda with Spring Flowers to colour with Distress ink mediums . I have also used gorgeous Magnolia Design Easter Papers . The stunning lace is from The Lace Attic on Facebook it is so pretty <3. I have added a small kraft tag with a whitewash of guesso and finished with button and embroidery thread . 
I had bought this berry twig some time ago from ebay and used it around her .


The button butterfly and birds nest along with the chippie,enamel flowers and sequins inside the shaker I made are all from The Trinket Parlour on Facebook .

I had great fun making the card and hope you can join us <3
We are also having a Design Team call if you would like to join us 
check out all the details HERE <3

Many Thanks for stopping by
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



3 comments:

  1. Full of the WOW factor Kirsty-Anne!! Love your colouring and design...have a fabulous day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This has so much to look at and each lovely bit of detail is truly stunning.
    The layout is swell and your colouring is perfect.
    Big crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)