Followers

Saturday, 11 March 2017

The Sketchy Challenges #115 Inspirational photoboard Team A

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ? it's time for a super new challenge at 

The Sketchy Challenges
It's Team A this fortnight with a Inspirational Photoboard !!
To check out all the details and fab ideas from the team then please visit the blog 

Image may contain: food

We have an awesome sponsor too !!

No automatic alt text available.

Emily is providing one monthly box of goodies which is so generous to the winner.  The monthly box is themed and is full of crafty surprises including hand cast resin and embellishments. 
You can find lots of wonderful TUTORIALS and inspiration there too.

I have chosen the colours and berries to use on my card !! I have used some Papermill Linen card for the base . I have colour washed watercolours for the background and then used them to stamp & colour Festivity Tilda from Magnolia Sweden.

I have used a Sue Wilson die and stamped some strawberries which I painted and cut out and lastly added some sequins felt the need for a CAS card lol ;0)

I hope you will join us and thank you for visiting 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)




1 comment:

  1. Your take on the colour palette is gorgeous and the card that you have designed looks fabulous.
    Tilda is coloured so beautifully and those strawberries look good enough to eat!
    Sending huge crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)