Followers

Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Midweek Magnolias #164 Anything goes with A Magnolia image


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It is time for a super new Challenge at 

Midweek Magnolias

Our them for the next fortnight is 
Anything goes with A Magnolia image 
and as always we have so much inspiration and all the 
roolz on over at the blog as with the details of 
our wonderful sponsor <3

Our Sponsor

I have used Tilda holding willow branch for my  tag card . I have painted her and the clouds with watercolours . The sentiment is an older Magnolia stamp which I put directly onto the painted background using my misti stamping tool . I have used Magnolia Vintage box dies with Magnolia design paper for the tag and butterfly . I have used a chippie which was a gift and embossed it white for the wall . Sue Wilson dies were used to cut out  the flowers and  stamens pulled through the middle  . I have added rose trim and finished with this
 gorgeous fairy charm seam binding and lace !!


I do hope you can join us in the challenge 
Thank you for visiting today 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card tag ... loved the flowers!
    Hugs from Brazil Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous.
    Tilda is coloured to perfection, and those little flowers look fab!
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)