Followers

Monday, 22 May 2017

Mini Canvas


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I have made a mini canvas it is super cute !!



I have used another 2 teeny weeny canvases and some 7 Gypsies design paper which I have adhered with matte gel and then used clear guesso over the papers .



I have let that dry and then added texture paste with a stencil on each corresponding corner opposite from the mini canvases.
I embossed the chipboard with white embossing powder and put that on top of the canvas squares with ranger multi matt medium . I have painted metal butterflies , small glass cabochons. resin pieces and tiny roses with guesso using little paint like a dry brush technique. I found the sentiment from 7 dots studio.




I have sprayed the whole flat canvas before adding embellishments with Lindy's Starburst sprays . When the guesso was dry on the embellishments I sprayed them too separately from the main canvas .


Lastly I have added decoart metallic lustre to the stenciled areas and on the resins to highlight and lastly a few flicks with the chalk pen to finish !!




I hope you are inspired to get crafty . The resins and butterflies are from The Trinket Parlour on Facebook and the chipboard, Sprays, 7 Gypsies 
 design paper & 7 dots studio sentiment  and lustre are all from Liza's Craft Shop 

Thank you for visiting today 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty-Anne, wow, so much work goes into this wee masterpiece and it looks fab. Love the colours.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mini canvas is absolutely delightful.
    The colours are gorgeous and the detail is wow!
    crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)