Followers

Monday, 29 May 2017

Mixed Media Canvas Liza's Craft Shop Design Team Anyone for Pizza ?

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

 I have been playing again <3 
 with the mixed media box from Liza's Craft shop
and I wanted to try a circular canvas ??
 did not have one so used this card that came in a pizza  lol 


I gave it a wipe over and applied guesso to the front back and sides . I think next time I would glue two together to make it stronger !!
When dry I used texture paste and stencil for the top left hand side. When the texture paste was dry I used the magical shaker ( brown) randomly over the base . I then sprayed water all over to activate with water mister . The less water makes the pigments brighter and more water make the pigments go together to make the brown . I used paper towel to dab up puddles of water and dried in heat gun until happy . I then used the tattered angels mists on the textured part and around areas that had gaps .


I have painted the wooden heart and metal rose embellishment with guesso . I used the sprays again when guesso dry to colour them and left to dry . I used a rectangular piece of corrugated card that I had lightly painted with guesso and had added magicals in the grooves loved that result like coloured stripes .


I have layered the tags on the wooden heart and corrugated card . I found some twine and tucked the knots for the circles under the tag . I used some angel hair and put a flower in the center . The key was painted with guesso and painted with the magical shaker and then some gold beads added with glossy accents . I have used a glass cabachon and cut a circle from the design paper and glued it to the key with glossy accents.


I have embossed this chippie with gold glitter embossing powder and added nuvo drops here and there always do this last as take overnight to set . I have touched up some of the flowers with guesso too !!

I hope you will try it out and enjoy munching pizza too lol 

Please check out all the awesome mixed media products at Liza's Craft Shop the prices are awesome and the Mixed Media Kits you can pay installments which is fab too !!

Thank you for visiting my wee blog
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx







1 comment:

  1. Gosh!!! This is so beautifully textured and the colours/detail look swell.
    What a great idea to create the shape using a pizza board as a base.
    Totally stunning.
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)