Followers

Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Mixed Media Makes April

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ??
It's a sunny day here in Scotland ;0)
 I hope it's lovely where you are to !!

I have continued to join in the 52 Card Challenge at
 Maremi's Creative Cafe on facebook 

N is for numbers 
I have cut our the numbers freehand and water coloured some mini flowers inside . I picked 12 as I was married on the 12th of the 12th 2012 lol 
The background I embossed a darkroom door stamp and used oxide inks . I have placed a small frame and butterfly to finish <3



M is for me 
I used oxide inks again on the background and made each individual tiny art piece to show what I have enjoyed making recently following Maremi SmalArt videos on youtube !!
 I have finished with a permanent pen and Tim Holtz sticker . I have learned on this one that the background is not right for the painting style and the butterfly would have been better painted too !


Here I made a page using another video to learn from Marta's videos . I have used acrylic paints from Tiger and a charcoal pencil finishing with white splatters from a chalk pen and embossed chippie  <3



Here I have used my monthly box from The Trinket Parlour which was a theme of Steampunk. I made the shadow box painting with gesso and used acrylic paints over the glued resins and trinkets . Lastly I sprayed with tattered angels mist and added some highlights of white guesso on top . Had so much fun !! I learned not to mix mists and acrylics on this one <3


Lastly I have made a card using embossing kaisercraft stamps
 on the background with oxide ink as the background . 
Then finished with this stunning lace applique available at The Lace Attic 


That's me for April and off to enjoy the sunshine as it is pretty rare here !! 

Thank you for stopping by 
Sending lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty-Anne, so much fabulous detail and colours. Fabulous.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! You have been so busy crafting, and your talent really shines with where your mixed media journey is taking you.
    Breathtakingly stunning makes Kirsty-Anne.
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)