Followers

Saturday, 6 May 2017

The Sketchy Challenges #119 Team A CAS or Shabby Chic

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

We have a super new challenge over at 
The Sketchy Challenges
With Team A ;0)
The theme is CAS or Shabby Chic 
for the next fortnight 
there is lots of gorgeous inspiration and all the details are at the blog 
including our wonderful generous sponsor 

No automatic alt text available.

I have went with CAS as life has been pretty busy lately so I thought I would make a quick note card using A Magnolia stamp called  Sitting Spring Tilda .


I have used Magnolia design paper and coloured her with pencils as with the Magnolia kit stamp (the flowers) . I have used a stempelglede stamp for the sentiment and topped it with a wonderful resin from The Trinket Parlour <3

I hope you will join us 
Sending lots of Sunny Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kirsty-Anne, this is fab, clever idea to sit her on the frame, love it.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)