Followers

Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Mixed Media Canvas - Liza's Craft Shop Design Team

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are you today ??? I have been getting messy in the craft room <3
I have painted a rectangle shaped canvas .
First I added a layer of 13 arts guesso from Liza's Craft Shop Mixed Media box.
It is so lovely creamy and thick my favourite guesso so far !!
When dried I chose all my embellishments and laid them on the canvas to get an idea of how to build the composition . I have used chipboard, flowers, charms ,beads and light bulb from the shop and
 used goodies from the Mixed Media Box.

Liza's Craft Shop


I have added a light coat of guesso to all the embellishments and used Gel medium to glue them to the canvas . I then used a stencil to the two adjacent corners with texture paste . I have used some thick cheesecloth from the heart to the clock and then added mini art stones /beads with soft gel on the embellishments to add some texture  and leave to dry . I just love the next part playing with Lindy's Sprays which I looooveee !! I have used Shabby Turbine Teal, Whale Watch Blue & Sidewalk Chalk . I let each layer dry and keep adding until happy and also mop up any puddles with kitchen roll. Lastly I have used some guesso and Decoart Metallic lustre to add some highlights. I cant help myself splashing some chalk pen when finished lol !!


Some more pics <3 





I hope you are inspired to get crafty and check out the wonderful inspiration on Liza's Facebook page or treat yourself at her shop !!! The prices are awesome and from abroad too which can be hard to get and shipping is crazy priced whereas Liza takes care of all that for us !! 

Thank you for stopping by 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)