Followers

Monday, 12 June 2017

Mixed Media Make June Liza's Craft Shop Design Team

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ?? It's been raining non stop here all day so
 perfect for getting messy in the craft room ;0)

I have decorated a wooden tag from Liza's Craft Shop <3


I have painted the two parts of the wooden tag on a craft mat with 13 arts guesso.


Once the paint is dry I use a stencil on the top half 
with homemade texture paste .



I like to let the texture paste air dry for a couple of hours .
I then glue the two pieces together and also paint the back with guesso and leave to dry .


I then arrange some mulberry flowers and metal embellishments in the center . I manipulate the flowers to the shape I want with painting a light coating of guesso and also on the metal pieces. Lastly I add some prima pebbles in the gaps at the bottom and in the center of the metal piece. I use the fabritac glue again.


I have chosen 3 Lindy's stampgang sprays to colour .


I spray the lighter colour at the top and then the darker ones to the bottom. I spray several times until I like the colour . 

Once dry I rub on decoart  Metallic Lustre around the edges and on the metal pieces, pebbles and stamens and use an old small paintbrush for areas to finish .


I then add some multi matt medium and
 add some fine glitter around the pebbles.



I then decide to add some flatback pearls as I have a few small gaps.


Lastly I use black ink onto a chipboard sentiment and use for the top .

Liza has a new website coming very soon with just about everything I have used above  so please check out all the awesome mixed media goodies <3

I hope you are inspired to get crafty 

Thank you for stopping by my blog
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0)







2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I'm loving the pinks on your masterpiece, and the gorgeous embellishments.
    The tutorial is fab!
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome! I always adored mixed media projects but I am crap at it. So I leave it to the others and stick with my cards :D
    Good job on this one! Love it.
    xx, Ally

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)