Followers

Saturday, 3 June 2017

The Sketchy Challenges #121 Team A Melanie's Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a super new challenge at 
The Sketchy Challenges

We have a wonderful sketch by Melanie 


No automatic alt text available.

and a generous sponsor


All the gorgeous inspiration from the team and details of the prize are all over on the blog !!! Details of our Design Team Call are HERE

I was in a vintage mood and loved this image on the design papers from 7 Gypsies. I have used a design paper from there for the base and used oxide ink and stencil on top of the paper . I have used material and corrugated card behind the images .



The beautiful flowers are made from a rose die with flat back pearls in the middle . I have used  lace trim and added more pearls . The resin I have added guesso and some sprays and oxide inks to colour . The lace die, resin and pearls are all from The Trinket Parlour.  Lastly the sentiment sticker is from Tim Holtz .

I hope you will join us <3
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Your Vintage card looks amazing!
    I love the pretty lace, and how you have beautifully adorned your make.
    Another impressive card.
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)