Followers

Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Liza's Craft Shop Canvas Swapsie


Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all? off work for a week Whoop Whoop !!
 so plan to get some crafty time in <3

I decorated a canvas board for a swap at Liza's Craft Shop .
Liza's Craft Shop
I first added some tissue paper with clear guesso for texture and then used a stencil with texture paste from Liza's Craft Shop Mixed media Kit . I then placed all my chipboard pieces , metal trinkets and pebbles on the board for composition . I take a picture for reference and then paint each individually with guesso then I use the photo to guide me where to place the embellishments with matt medium 


I then use Lindy's stamp gang sprays in three colours in layers drying in between until happy with the colours . To blend I use a paper towel to mop up any areas/puddles and also add water to disperse any colour .


Lastly I paint the mullberry flowers with guesso and dip in fine glitter. I use Nuvo drops on the lettering and randomly on the embellishments .

I finish with Tim Holtz stickers .

Here is my swap partners canvas wow was so excited to receive mine from Liza and wow it's stunning and a its such a fun idea so that you can treasure another crafters handmade creation !!


I adore the colours picture just does not do it justice !!


I am inspired by the textures with the lace <3

I have made 6 projects with just the first mixed media kit and love how the kits are themed and you can pay in installments . The second sea theme kit is sold out but if you want you can still get your hands on the upcoming 
so why not check it out before it's gone !!!
Why not join in on the fun and meet new crafty friends and
 get lots of inspiration at Liza's Craft Shop group on facebook ;0) 

Thanks for stopping by my blog 
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx






1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness!
    Yet again, another stunning masterpiece for me to feast my eyes on, and so beautifully adorned with the most gorgeous embellishments.
    Love, love, love.
    Sending crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)