Followers

Saturday, 1 July 2017

The Sketchy Challenges #122 Team A Bingo

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
How are we all ?? There is a super new Challenge at 

The Sketchy Challenges
With Team A and the theme is BINGO !!!

No automatic alt text available.

You just have to choose a line... double line ...diagonal line ...or full house lol !!

Our Awesome sponsor is Emz at The Trinket Parlour !!


To check out all the details of the generous prize and see all the my teamies wonderful creations and meet our new design Team member Renate then please visit the blog <3

I chose Sentiment.. Image & die cuts line .  I have made my own background with watercolor paints and also used them to colour Magnolia Tilda with picnic basket and also used lots of fab dies (banners and bows) from The trinket Parlour and used watercolour paper and the paints on them too. I have added a chippie from there which is embossed in white to match the word dies . Lastly I have finished with some small flower dies from the Magnolia recipe collection finished with some tiny flatback pearls and oval drops on the bows .


I hope you are inspired to join us in the fun at
hope to see you there <3

Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable card Kirsty.
    Beautiful colours, and perfect layout.
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)