Followers

Saturday, 26 August 2017

The Sketchy Challenges #125 Team A & Sketch

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

It's time for a super new challenge at 
The Sketchy Challenges
 After our wonderful Summer break !! 
Team A have a sketch that you can work with 

No automatic alt text available.

We have such a generous sponsor


for all the details of the prize and to see all my teamies inspiration 
please check out the blog .

I have made a card


I have used watercolor paper and  put down lines of watercolor paint then I added small thin short strokes at each side . Then I used a straw to make the strokes splatter !! I used the Magnolia Die & stamps from the latest Vintage box ...love them <3
I embossed the dusty attic chipboard frame in white and used crochet thread around it . I have used a large mulberry flower which I splattered with white ink and black spray. I have used a Hero Arts die cut and stamp for the sentiment and finished with an assortment of Nuvo drops .

I hope you like my card and are inspired to join us 

Thank you for visiting
Sending Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)